Looking for a new challenge? Come and join Lighthouse!
Lighthouse is growing rapidly — we’re hiring self-starters who want to help top companies solve major challenges by optimizing performance and improving customer experience. At Lighthouse, your skills won’t go to waste. Work with people you like while building, selling and supporting products customers love to use.
Application Support Engineer (SaaS)
If you like working in an agile environment with a small team of dedicated professionals, then you will love working at Lighthouse. We offer equal opportunities, flexible working hours and the possibility to partially work from home.
- Actively participate in the configuration and management of websites hosted on the network of our CDN partners
- Our first level support team will handle basic tickets and you will participate in second level support and analyze and resolve operational issues and performance degradations
- Monitor both first and second level support operations and provide regular management reports
- Propose solutions for clients with new requirements that involve custom setups. Your job is to liaise with our development team and propose solutions using Dynalight
- You will be the primary technical contact for clients and the interface between the client and our development team.
- Management and Reporting, manage customers accounts on internal portals provide new accounts to new users, modifying user access permissions, adding dashboards etc. Day to day monitoring of the performance of important domains. Provide monthly and on-demand CDN usage reports to clients.
- Experience in providing technical support in a high demand production environment
- Solid understanding of DNS, SSL and TLS.
- Experience with Apache and Nginx virtual host configurations.
- Experience with sophisticated CDN configurations requiring custom rules.
- Experience in using Linux operating systems.
- Basic knowledge on shell scripting and querying databases (SQL and NoSQL).
- Basic knowledge of Web Performance Monitoring and Application Performance Monitoring and the following AWS services – EC2, Cloudfront, Lambda, Route53 and S3
- Gather information from the client for new projects, assess and document customer requirements.
- Willingness to work variable hours which may (occasionally) include late nights, weekends or public holidays and to participate in a 24x7 standby schedule with limited callouts and the possibility to respond from home
- Good communication skills with proficiency in written and oral English and French, basic German preferred
- Very Customer Centric
Items we are looking for in your CV and will be assessing you on include:
- Bac+2, BTS, Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science/Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/ similar field or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of web and mobile application, Cloud and SaaS services
- 1+ years of direct involvement with CDN technical support in a high demand production environment with direct customer contact
We are only looking for candidates that are able to work on-site in our HQ in Paris France. We will not accept candidates that are looking for remote positions.
Customer Service Representative
Do you love helping others? Are you a compassionate communicator, a problem-solver that can multi-task ? If so, then we here at Lighthouse want to hear from you.
As a Customer Service Representative you will support our customers and provide solutions to their technical issues. We will rely on you to actively listen and be empathetic while you use your love of current technology, passion and creativity to resolve their problems and meet their needs in a timely manner.
- Technical aptitude with a confident familiarity of Internet, Network and Web technology
- Minimum 6 months experience providing service to customers in some capacity (via phone, chat, in person, etc.)
- Experience using Zendesk or a similar Service Desk solution
- Proficient in English and French, Intermediate in German
- Primary location: Paris
SAAS Web Developer
Are you interested in helping our customers to deliver an even better customer experience using our Dynalight platform? If so, then we here at Lighthouse want to hear from you.
As a SAAS Web Developer you will be part of our development team and improve and extend our SAAS solutions and develop additional integrations. Experience with developing customer dashboards is a clear pro.
- Technical aptitude with a deep understanding of Internet, Network, Cloud, SAAS and Web technology
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a similar role
- Proficient in English, basic French
- Primary location: Paris
Junior Business Development Representative
Are you looking for a next step in your career in technical sales and looking for an opportunity to work with some of the biggest global companies and eager to help us to grow our customer base and revenue? If so, then we here at Lighthouse want to hear from you.
As a junior BDR you will be part of our commercial team and help us to qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities and contact potential clients through cold calls and emails and to introduce Lighthouse and the Dynalight platform to them.
- Technical aptitude with a decent understanding of Internet, Network, Cloud, SAAS and Web technology
- Proven work experience as a BDR or similar
- Experience in using a professional CRM system (we use Nimble)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in English and French, any additional languages will be considered as a bonus
- Primary location: Paris
Would you like to be informed immediatly when we have a new open position?
Please, follow us on LinkedIn!
YOU CAN ALSO DO A SPONTANEOUS APPLICATION